Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's been a while?

So, lots has happened!

Erik decided we need to take a "break" (meaning, we're not dating) so he can figure out his weird emotions.
Which is fine.
We still live together? Haha. Luckily the place has 2 bedrooms.
Things are going decently. I've been having fun, but, I hope things get back to somewhat normal soon.
I kinda feel like Erik's brothers don't want to hang out with me because of this? They won't really talk to me.

Ooooohhhh, well. I've been hanging out with, and nailing, my friend Cassidy. Good times. We dressed up like sexy cats last night and made hard cider. It was delicious. And ridiculous. The whole night/early morning was excellent, really.











Of course I get a tad upset and jealous of Erik's girl he's kinda seeing... Like... I dunno. It seems a bit different to be "in love" with someone else than to just enjoy having friends that you occasionally get down with. Which is how this all began....


Wellll, in other (better) news, I had my nipples pierced this evening! The jewelry is really pretty. Koi is a pretty awesome place. It felt nice to not be totally skeezed on by the person piercing me. My barbell things have cute sky blue opals. :D I will post pics, courtesy of my friend Ty Ty!









No comments:

Post a Comment